Advocacy and Student Rights Committee at the College of Phramacy
Rights and Duties of the Students
Dr. Ayman Kamel Al Sawaf
Monday 28/6/1438 27/3/2017
You are here
- Advocacy and Student Rights Committee at the College of Phramacy organizes a lecture on "Rights and Duties of the Students" by Dr. Ayman Kamel Al SawafStart Date:23 March 2017 - 01:45 PMEnd Date:27 March 2017 - 01:45 PM
- The Intellectual Awareness Unit at the College of Pharmacy organizes a lecture "This is the Straight Way of Allah, " by Dr. Khaled Al AskarStart Date:23 March 2017 - 01:15 PMEnd Date:29 March 2017 - 11:15 AMInvitation
Under the asupcies of the University Rector
The College of Pharmacy is organized within the project towards a conscious university )
with colabration of the Intellectual Awareness Unit at the College of Pharmacy
This is the Straight Way of Allah, "
by Dr. Khaled Al Askar
- Lecture presented by Dr. Abdallah Althumari on Socioeconomic Factors Associated With Antihyperlipidemic Pharmacotherapy in the United States: Application of the Andersen Behavioral ModelStart Date:9 March 2017 - 09:15 AMEnd Date:21 March 2017 - 12:15 PMInvitation
The college of Pharmacy have the honor to invite you to lecture on
" Socioeconomic Factors Associated With Antihyperlipidemic Pharmacotherapy in the United States: Application of the Andersen Behavioral Model "
by Dr. Abdallah Amthmuri
- Dr. Mohamed Algharni lecture on the Design expression and purification of functional human cannabinoid receptors 2Start Date:21 February 2017 - 02:15 PMEnd Date:7 March 2017 - 12:00 PMDr. Mohamed Algharni lecture on the Design expression and purification of functional human cannabinoid receptors 2
- Invitation to attend the presentation of Mohamed Ibrahim on Latest Technologies and applications in LC-MS-MS and High Resolution Accurate Mass Spectrometry (HRAM)Start Date:27 December 2016 - 12:00 PMEnd Date:27 December 2016 - 03:30 PMInvitation
The college of the Pharmacy have the honor to invite you to attend a lecture on
" Latest Technologies and applications in LC-MS-MS and High Resolution Accurate
Mass Spectrometry (HRAM) "
by Mr. Mohammed Ibrahim
12:00-1:00 pm at 3-G-7
- Start Date:27 December 2016 - 10:00 AMEnd Date:27 December 2016 - 06:45 PMInvitation
(The college of the Pharmacy and within the project of (towards University conscious
In collaboration with the unit of intellectual awareness
Principal of Loyalty
presented by Dr. Fahad Ali Alandas
- An invitation to join the first marathon to raise awareness of diabetes organized by the College of PharmacyStart Date:13 December 2016 - 02:15 PMEnd Date:18 December 2016 - 03:00 PMPSAU presented by the Committee of Community Service at Pharmacy College in Al Kharj invites you to participate in
An invitation to join the first marathon to raise awareness of diabetes organized by the College of Pharmacy
The winners will be awarded a free membership from Time Fitness and coupons from Altaawin Clinics.
In addition, participants names will be drowned for prizes and other...
- Lecture presented by Prof. Abdulmoniem Adam and Dr. Modhafar Abas on Scientific honesty and plagiarismStart Date:7 December 2016 - 09:00 AMEnd Date:14 December 2016 - 11:45 AMThe college of Phramacy would like to invite you to a lecture on:
" Scientific Honesty and Plagiarism detection using iThenticate Software "
presented by prof. Abdualmiem Adam
Dr. Mudhafar Abas
from 12:00-1:00 at VIP room
- Start Date:23 November 2016 - 05:30 PMEnd Date:24 November 2016 - 08:45 PMInvitation
College of Pharmacy with Twas voluntery team
would like to invite you to attend the activity named (Analgestic dose)
At Alhudathi Mall in Alkharj
- Start Date:7 November 2016 - 09:00 AMEnd Date:8 November 2016 - 12:00 PMThe College of the Pharmacy have the honor to invite you to alecture on
" Scientific Research and Technology: Challenges and Opportunities "
presented by prof. Abdulmoniem Adam Soliuman
from Applied Medical Science College
on Monday 7th Nov. 2016
from 12:00-01:00 pm
in The VIP hall